Pink House

I was really curious about this Pink House/Cafe which I have seen online and really wanted to pay a visit since January this year. I heard they have crazy shakes for an affordable price. I kept bugging my buddy but he said that we are not sure about the location, we might get lost. But one day, we went to SM Ecoland and on our way we passed by it and finally saw its location. I bugged him again and behold! We finally visited the place :)
The place is not actually far from McArthur highway, here's a map:


The place is not hard to see from Buffet palace, it's the first or only pink house you'll see from Buffet palace. Here's an info about the cafe:

I was skeptic at first to get in because we came in at around 8:30 pm and surprisingly, there weren't much people around unlike in Kawaii Cafe. I actually thought they were already closed. 
Before, we came inside we took selfies:




There were lots of books inside the cafe such as Alex Gonzaga's book and the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Here are photos of the inside of the cafe:

Panoramic view of the inside.
They also have teacups and jars on their tables. The teacups had the WiFi password, but we weren't able to connect (boo) and the jars were filled with quotes and messages from visitors.


These are their crazy shakes. They are available in four flavors: chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and matcha. Price for the base (such as what's in the photo) is Php 90.00, you can add toppings if you like. They also had cakes which is Php 90.00 pesos per slice. I chose red velvet, they also had other variants.

We also ordered rice meals, all rice meals are priced at Php 125.00. Below is my bf's order, it's chicken and mine was Beef Stroganoff, I didn't like mine though. It was a bit salty for me, though. They also have party packages for functions.


We were alone in the place, it felt like we rented the whole place for ourselves. :P

Our orders. :




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LaSwitan | Cortes, Surigao Del Sur

BuDa Tour 2018

Roseville Christmas Mansion